Selasa, 01 Desember 2015

I NEED your help !

You are receiving this email as you joined Weekend Bitcoin. To stop receiving our emails simply click: Unsubscribe

Hi there hiba!

This is Dan, founder of Bitcoin Aliens.. I've never tried anything like this before..

But CoinDesk.com are running a competition for 2015's most influential people in bitcoin.

I'd like to get listed :)

And if you can help me then if I get a place on the top 10 then I'll give away 2btc, and share it between everyone who voted.

1. Go here and enter your name so you get paid your share if I get a place

2. Then follow the link to CoinDesk and go to the bottom and enter in the Other: Dan Bainbridge, Bitcoin Aliens

Last year Mark Kappeles and Josh Garza got places - basically criminals who are now in jail or are on their way and have done more to hurt bitcoin than help it.

Now if I'm honest, I struggle to get mainstream media.. we have a great following and community at Bitcoin Aliens - I LOVE YOU GUYS! :D But this could be a chance to get some attention - and hopefully be able to get sponsors and pay out even more free bitcoin.. so shamelessly, here's why I think I could be in with a shot:

- I've given away more than 500btc over the last 12 months (through all of our faucets and apps combined)

- I've introduced an estimated 100k+ people to bitcoin and given them (you?) their first satoshis. These first two points I'm so passionate and proud of!

- I've created 3x mobile apps - the most popular of which sits in 2nd place on both Android and Apple app stores if you search for "bitcoin"

- I launched a bitcoin banner advertising network - which is now the biggest bitcoin focused network in the world - it's all priced and paid in bitcoin. It's low profit but we take in 20btc a week in revenue, a real life, currently live, being used example of bitcoin in demand and in action :)

Ok, I feel awkward now for this self promotion, but if you agree with any of the above and would like to vote then please

1. Go here and enter your name so you get paid your share if I get a place

2. Then follow the link to CoinDesk and go to the bottom and enter in the Other: Dan Bainbridge, Bitcoin Aliens

If I get a place then I promise there will be much more free bitcoin to follow too!

Much Love!
Dan




1 komentar:

  1. YoBit lets you to claim FREE COINS from over 100 unique crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as much as coins you can from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and keep claiming.

    You can click on CLAIM as many times as 50 times per one captcha.

    The coins will safe in your account, and you can exchange them to Bitcoins or USD.

    BalasHapus